Thursday 4 April 2013

The Jaguar


For our first cat of today we have the jaguar! The name jaguar has always been relatively exciting to say. I knew of the Jaguar cars before I heard of the Jaguar animal, even the jaguar gaming console was something that I was quite interested to get my hands on when I was younger. Even if it did have one of the craziest control pads known to man!

Location: South America
Diet: Carnivore
Lifespan: 12 to 15 years in the wild
Interesting fact: The jaguar is one of the largest cats in South America, but when they are born their new-born are blind and helpless so the mother will stay with them at birth, protecting them fiercely from any animal that approaches them, even if it’s the father!

As a great deal of gamers follow this blog (we are making a game you know!) we thought we’d relive one of the most incredible and insulting games console advertisement I can think of, which so happens to be for the jaguar! Check it out below!


No comments:

Post a Comment